Mike Ide - Director of Business Development and Relocation Services
Could You Be A Successful Member of Our Team?
If you’re thinking of a career as a realtor, your choice of office and company affiliation can make all the difference in your success. At Prudential Advantage Realtors, we’re committed to helping our new associates grow a profitable business in the shortest possible time.
· Help you get your real estate license with our scholarship program.
· Provide realistic and targeted training at no cost to you.
· Coach you to success.
· Support you as your business grows.
If you’re an experienced sales associate thinking of making a switch to the Prudential network, you’ll have other questions. They’ll probably center on subjects like:
· Lead Generation
· Company Market Share
· Relocation and Referral Business
· Bonus and Commission
· Training, Coaching, and Accountability Programs
Success comes in many forms. As a sales associate with Prudential Advantage Realtors, you can expect:
· Financial Rewards commensurate with your effort.
· Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
· Deep personal satisfaction that comes from helping your clients achieve their goals.
Take the time to explore what Prudential Advantage Realtors can offer. Whether you’re looking for a fresh start in a new career, or hoping to jump start your current one, this is the place for you!
Contact Mike Ide, Director of Business Development and Relocation Services, at 314-843-6400 or at email@example.com